During this extraordinary time of the COVID-19 crisis, CCMC is actively putting together resource information to help those who are under-served in our community. As long as this pandemic remains, we will do all we can to disseminate resource information and advocate for those who are marginalized and vulnerable. As we come together to help one another, we create a stronger community.
- Jackson House, Monday – Saturday, Noon-1pm, 705 Malvern Ave. Call 501-623-4048 for more information or click here.
- Salvation Army, Monday – Friday, 5pm-6pm, Sunday, 12:30-1:30pm, 115 Crescent Ave. Call 501-623-1628 for more information or click here.
- Grand Avenue United Methodist Church – Table of Grace, Sunday, 4:30pm-6pm, 841 Quapaw Ave. Call 501-623-5626 for more information or click here
Counseling & Mental Health
- Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellness (OBHAW), 125 Wellness Way. Call 501-624-7111 for more information or click here.
- Hot Springs Housing Authority, pick up applications Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-5:30pm, 1004 Illinoise St. Call 501-624-4420 for more information.
- Levi Towers (for ages 62+), pick up applications any time, 240 Prospect Ave. Call 501-623-8419 for more information.
- Aristocrat (for ages 62+ and for those with disabilities), pick up applications Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, 240 Central Ave. Call 501-624-4601 for more information.
- Home Harbor, pick up applications Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, 501 Malvern Ave. Call 501-623-5800 for more information.
Garland County Resource Guide
United Way of the Ouachitas, Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, 233 Hobson Ave. Call 501-623-2505 or click here.
- Ouachita Family Center provides safe, secure shelter and support services for all victims of domestic violence and their children. They also provide court advocacy including assistance in filing orders of protection and accompanying victims to court with an attorney present.
- 24 Hour Hotline:
- Express Employment, 1702 Malvern Ave #B. Call 501-520-0333 for more information or click here.
- Staffmark, 4328 Central Ave #D. Call 501-525-4443 for more information or click here.
- Labor Finders, 1301 Central Ave. Call 501-623-1799 for more information or click here.
- Arkansas Workforce, 2254 Albert Pike #A. Call 501-525-3450 for more information or click here.
- Indeed. For more information click here
- Veterans Arkansas Workforce, 2254 Albert Pike #A. Call 501-525-3450 for more information or click here.
- Stoneworks. Meet at Garland County Library, 1427 Malvern Ave, Thursdays, 10:30am-12:30pm. Call Sheryl Talbert at 501-620-9381 for more information.
- Checker Cab, 501-623-2525
- Resort Cab, 501-624-5656
- Service Cab, 501-624-5656
- Yellow Cab, 501-623-1616
Hot Springs Intracity Transit
- Intracity Transit (IT) buses operate from 6:10 am until 6 pm, Monday through Friday, and from 10:10 am until 6 pm on Saturday. All bus routes begin and end their daily runs at the Transportation Plaza, 100 Broadway Terrace. Buses do not run on Sunday, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. For more information, call 501-321-2020. Paratransit Service is 501-321-6625. TDD is 501-321-6843. You can also download the 2019 Bus Fares and Bus Routes and Schedules from the links below.
Stay Connected to Our Mission
Please complete the Subscribe form below to keep updated on our events, projects, and the great successes that happen at CCMC.
When you stay connected, you become part of CCMC's work to reduce poverty, advocate for those who need help, and offer our charitable clinic services.
Together, we can make our community a better place to live, work, and play. By the way, we never share your contact information. Never.
Subscribe here to keep updated on work
CONTACT US TODAY
133 Arbor Street, Hot Springs, AR, 71901
Call Us: (501) 318-1153