How to Request Assistance
HOW TO ACCESS OUR ADVOCACY SERVICES
- Click here to access the Online Appointment Request.
- Answer all questions and submit the request to get an appointment. This form will take about 8 minutes to complete.
- You will be contacted within 1-2 business days by an Advocacy Services Coordinator who will set your appointment time.
- NOTE: Walk-Ins cannot be accomodated.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment at CCMC, 133 Arbor Street (one block behind Park Avenue in the area of Tootsie’s and Red Beard’s).
- Masks are required in order to be admitted into the building.
- If you are having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expect to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Expect a warm and welcoming space when you come in for your appointments.
- Expect to realize that you are no longer facing your circumstances alone, but have an advocate who is skilled to help you access resources and strategic plans to help you stabilize.
- Expect to have follow up appointments to help you keep on track with the plans you make together.
- Expect to participate in the work that will be required to change your circumstances.
- Expect to find empowerment as you take control of your life and circumstances.
Stay Connected to Our Mission
Please complete the Subscribe form below to keep updated on our events, projects, and the great successes that happen at CCMC.
When you stay connected, you become part of CCMC's work to disrupt poverty, advocate for those who need help, and offer our charitable clinic services.
Together, we can make our community a better place to live, work, and play. By the way, we never share your contact information. Never.
Subscribe here to keep updated on work
CONTACT US TODAY
133 Arbor Street, Hot Springs, AR, 71901
Call Us: (501) 318-1153