Helping Under-Resourced Members of our Community Move from Poverty to Self-Sufficiency.
Bridges Out of Poverty
Poverty disruption is a top priority for CCMC. Our Bridge to Hope initiative is the framework for programs that address the core issues of poverty in our community. We focus on creating sustainability for individuals, families, and community by cultivating an environment where there are adequate physical, social, and spiritual resources.
Recognizing that poverty is the consistent concern of those who utilize our clinic and advocacy services, CCMC brought Bridges Out of Poverty to Hot Springs. This approach helps all sectors of our community learn new ways to address chronic poverty.
Through our programs, we empower under-resourced individuals to move from poverty to self-sufficiency in our Getting Ahead classes; we educate our community on the issues of poverty by training and engaging all community sectors through our Bridges Out of Poverty training workshops; and we equip and collaborate with various sectors to create a more stable community for all.
For More Information
Getting Ahead classes, call 501-318-1153 x303 or email email@example.com
Bridges Out of Poverty training, call 501-318-1153 x103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GETTING AHEAD FAQ’S
- Tired of struggling to make ends meet?
- Feel like the system is setting you up to fail?
- Ready to get ahead instead of just get by?
- Want to learn about resources that could change your future?
- Do you care about others who suffer in our community, but don’t know what you can do about it?
Getting Ahead is a free step-by-step class to help you discover what keeps you stuck and then helps you to figure out a plan to create a more stable life and future for yourself and your family.
The first step is to contact our Getting Ahead Coordinator. You will complete an application, meet with our Getting Ahead staff and learn more about upcoming class schedules. In Getting Ahead, you will participate in 14 weekly classes that include a free meal and a gift card for each session you attend.
Classes are held at various locations throughout the year. At the conclusion of each class’ semester, there will be a graduation ceremony to recognize your hard work and celebrate your accomplishments.
Once you graduate, CCMC helps you keep on track with our Staying Ahead program meant to give you encouragement, fellowship, and share community information, such as job postings and other opportunities.
Contact CCMC’s Getting Ahead Coordinator for more information by calling 501-318-1153 x303 or click here to email.
Watch the video to see how three generations of one family have stability thanks to Getting Ahead.
Here’s what you can expect from Getting Ahead:
- Learn to build relationships that will help you succeed
- Learn that money is only 1 of 11 resources that can keep you stuck
- Become an investigator of your own life
- Develop a workable plan to move forward that is unique to you
- Discover how conditions in your community impact you and your family
- Learn to recognize and understand the “hidden rules” to help you get ahead
- Gain skills that will give you confidence for greater success
- Move beyond wanting change to actually making real change happen for yourself and your family
Stay Connected to Our Mission
Please complete the Subscribe form below to keep updated on our events, projects, and the great successes that happen at CCMC.
When you stay connected, you become part of CCMC's work to disrupt poverty, advocate for those who need help, and offer our charitable clinic services.
Together, we can make our community a better place to live, work, and play. By the way, we never share your contact information. Never.
Subscribe here to keep updated on work
CONTACT US TODAY
133 Arbor Street, Hot Springs, AR, 71901
Call Us: (501) 318-1153