CCMC is a volunteer driven organization. Our volunteers give of themselves to serve our under-resourced neighbors. They serve in every aspect of our mission: Charitable Healthcare, Advocacy Services, and Poverty Reduction. Click Here to let us know you’re interested in volunteering.
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap."-Jesus
Our volunteers know that their work at CCMC is vital.
They also recognize that they are blessed by helping to improve the lives of others.
Our volunteers make the world a better place and make a difference in our community.
Volunteer Opportunities at CCMC
Health Care Professionals
- Medical Doctors
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygenists
- Pharmacy Technicians
Administrative and Programs Support
- Clinic Reception
- Patient Records
- Medical Record Coding
- General Clerical
- Provide Meals for Monthly Night Clinic Volunteer Health Care Professionals
- Indoor and Outdoor Maintenance of CCMC Building and Grounds
- Special Events Planning, Sponsorship Solicitation, and Event Production
Bridges Out of Poverty and Getting Ahead
- Getting Ahead Class Facilitator
- Mentor Getting Ahead Graduates
- Sponsor a Getting Ahead Participant
- Support Services for Getting Ahead Classes
- Give Expert Advise at Staying Ahead Meetings
- Provide Meals for Staying Ahead Meetings
Stay Connected to Our Mission
Please complete the Subscribe form below to keep updated on our events, projects, and the great successes that happen at CCMC.
When you stay connected, you become part of CCMC's work to reduce poverty, advocate for those who need help, and offer our charitable clinic services.
Together, we can make our community a better place to live, work, and play. By the way, we never share your contact information. Never.
Subscribe here to keep updated on work
CONTACT US TODAY
133 Arbor Street, Hot Springs, AR, 71901
Call Us: (501) 318-1153